In Q4 of 2020 the Navatec service will be replaced by the next generation project design system, developed by SEEL-Systems Engineering Economics Lab and Navatec.com.
This replacement will be SDGToolkit a comprehensive library of agile analytical tools that include analyses for Sustainable Development Goals integrating:
- All of the latest OQSI recommendations on due diligence design procedures (3DP)
- Automated change strategy designer to replace the somewhat subjective "change theory"
- Multiple Logical Process Options
- A quantum leap in validation of all data used as evidence to support project design
- Automated analytical output interpretation in narrative reports in plain language
- Audio reporting of narrative reports
- Downloadable output narrative text, tables and graphs for report content
- New micro Plasma Database occupying 30% less than competing systems
- No software, all you need is a browser